See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
VXT1836 Wireless Video Extender Kit - Video Bridge Unit
"ZW-N5000 Ver:05" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The device appears to be using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE5012T / 5012T 5GHz FEMs.
Per the FCC manual...
- The default credentials are admin:admin
- In AP mode..
- Default IP of 10.0.0.2 (w/ 255.0.0.0 Net Mask) *In STA mode..
- Default IP of 10.0.0.10 (w/ 255.0.0.0 Net Mask)*The default SSID pattern shown as an example is VXT1800'''XXXXXX
- XXXXXX is the last three octets of the BSSID (upper case letters)
- There are a fair number of hits for this pattern on WiGLE (93 w/ 80:1F:02 [Edimax] OUIs)
- The actual SSID pattern may be VXT1836'''XXXXXX