See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
AirStation HighPower N300 Gigabit Wireless Router
- Product page (US)
"WZR-HP-G302HV2", "21514W302HV21A1 Rev: A0-2", "03000611122010A"
- are silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This device appears to be manufactured by Cameo.
The default SSID appears to be the wireless interface MAC address
- (no delimiters, upper case hex digits).
The device probably uses AR9287 for the WiFi chip.
- Revision A1A0 and WZR-HP-G302H A1A0 (Japanese variant)
- WZR-HP-G302H is Japanese market name for WZR-HP-G300NH2,
- and seems to have slightly different WiFi chip, Atheros AR9283-AL1A.
- "WZR-HP-G302HV2" and "21514W302HV21A2 Rev:A2" is silkscreened on the board.
- Revision B0A0 (marketed as N300 HighPower Gigabit) WZR-300HP
- This board, marked "WZR-HP-G302HV2 Rev:A3", is nearly identical to
- the other revisions, and the same image appears to flash successfully.