upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Buffalo AirStation Extreme AC1750 Gigabit DualBand Wireless Router
"P/N: 14191172001"?"J R0B1" appears to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- "141911620001J" and "PATENT PENDING" is silkscreened on one of the Arcadyan 2.4GHz antennas.
Additional info, per the FCC internal photos...
- The 5GHz radio is using three Skyworks SE5003L1 5GHz power amplifier modules.
- The 2.4GHz radio is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE2605L / 2605L power amplifier modules.
- The capacitors appear to be from TAICON.
Default settings and SSID patterns (which appear to be Buffalo-A-XXXX and Buffalo-G-XXXX) are from the FCC manual.
The power adapter shown in the FCC documents is an
- Asian Power Devices DA-48Q12
- (100~240VAC 50~60Hz 1.2A max. -> 12VDC 4A)