For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
Buffalo AirStation WMR-433 BK
Manuf/OEM/ODM Gemtek WRTT-305ACN V00
FCC approval date: 22 April 2014
UPC: 747464129563 (UPC DB, On eBay)
Country of manuf.: China
Type: travel router, access point
Power: 5 VDC, 0.5 A
Connector type: USB Female Micro-B
RTL8881AMFLA1: 2 MiB
Model?)RAM1: 8 MiB
Expansion IFs: none specified
WI1 chip1: Realtek RTL8881AM
WI1 802dot11 protocols: abgn+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 1x1:1
WI1 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Realtek RTL8881AM
LAN speed: 10/100
LAN ports: 1
2.4/5GHz Front End Module;Anadigics;AWL9581;9581, 39520, AM CH, 1403;1;
Buffalo AirStation AC433 Wireless Travel Router
- Product page (JP)
"WRTT-305ACN_V00", "ESK-H09-8100R RoHS", and a date code
- of 1403 is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Like other RTL8881xx SoCs, this device is using the 8 MiB RAM integrated
- into the SoC. The Flash may be rather low (<= 4 MiB, possibly 2 MiB).
Per the FCC EUT's MAC label, a DC:FB:02 OUI is presumed
- to be used by at least some devices.
Additional specs, per the FCC manual
- 11ac connectivity for transfer speeds up to 433Mbps
- 11n support with speeds up to 150Mbps
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 45 mm x 15 mm
- Weight: 19 g