See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Buffalo AirStation AC433 Wireless Travel Router
- Product page (JP)
"WRTT-305ACN_V00", "ESK-H09-8100R RoHS", and a date code
- of 1403 is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Like other RTL8881xx SoCs, this device is using the 8 MiB RAM integrated
- into the SoC. The Flash may be rather low (<= 4 MiB, possibly 2 MiB).
Per the FCC EUT's MAC label, a DC:FB:02 OUI is presumed
- to be used by at least some devices.
Additional specs, per the FCC manual
- 11ac connectivity for transfer speeds up to 433Mbps
- 11n support with speeds up to 150Mbps
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 45 mm x 15 mm
- Weight: 19 g0.019 kg