See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Motorola chipsets with specifications, see Motorola.
AirStation Pro Intelligent Wireless LAN Access Point
- The FCC ID was noted as QDS-BRCM1005.
Additional specifications, per [somemanuals.com/BUFFALO,WLM2-G54,HJABIE.PDF the manual], follow...
- Antenna connector: MC, meant to be used with the Buffalo WLE-LNC MC->N-Female adapter
- Power: 5VDC or PoE (802.3af draft 2.0)
- Receive Sensitivity: -69 dBm to -92 dBm depending on the data rate
- Output Power: 15 dBm, 1.2A nominal and 0.16A PoE
- Dimensions: 169 mm (W) x 46 mm (H) x 195 mm (L)
- Weight: 620 g0.62 kg
Per the manual, the default SSID format is XXXXXXXXXXXX (w/ 00:07:40 OUI shown, so 000740XXXXXX), the default IP is 220.127.116.11 (w/ 255.255.0.0 netmask), and the default serial user is root.