See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
- "BCM5352-HP-EA" is silkscreened on the board in the TechInfoDepot pictures.
- "BCM5352-HP-DA" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This device is using an Anadigics AWL6153 Power Amplifier Module.
- Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 on TechInfoDepot (high res internal shots)
- On the OpenWrt Wiki
- Like most low-spec b/g BCM47xx gear, using Backfire (10.03.1) would be recommended
- On the DD-WRT Wiki
- If the Whirlpool data is accurate, the default SSID is the wireless interface MAC address. WiGLE data shows the XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX pattern described in the Whirlpool data to be somewhat less common than XXXXXXXXXXXX.
(3.3) (GND) (TxD) (RxD) J1 <---- board edge ----> to Flash