Buffalo MiniStation Air (HDW-P500U3)
Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
Buffalo MiniStation Air 500GB (HDW-P500U3)
Product page (RU)
- Linux kernel spotted insight of firmware, but no source is provided:
- Support page on Buffalo
- HDW-PU3 series - for a non-Buffalo branded WiFi DAS,
- "EAW2-055-BF-10" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- A label in the internal FCC photos shows the device with a 00:0A:D8 OUI.
- It seem that the internal HDD is connected to the Ralink SoC via
- USB 2.0 and has a external USB 3.0 port to connect directly to the drive.
- The device has a 2860mAh (11Wh) Buffalo branded Li-ion battery.