See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
802.11a/g/n/ac 3x3 WLAN + Bluetooth PCI-E Custom Combination Card
This device was under short-term confidentiality, but that expired 11/04/2015.
Broadcom BCM943602CDP 802.11a/b/g/n/ac + BT 4.1, 3x3, 2.4/5GHz
Based on Broadcom's naming scheme, this device is assumed to be using BCM43602.
- BCM43602 14e4:43ba supported in 3.17+ 
- BCM43602 14e4:43bb 2.4GHz device, supported in 3.19+
- BCM43602 14e4:43bc 5GHz device, supported in 3.19+
- Broadcom BCM20703 (chipset support BT 4.1)
- On AppleLife forums
- Skvo notes the pinout of the proprietary connector used on the Tonymacx86 forums
- On InsanelyMac