This is the wireless module for at least the...
- Apple MacBook Pro w/ Retina display (2012)
The PCIe connector for this device is proprietary (see external links below for more info).
This module is using the following components...
- BCM4331 (BCM4331KML1G [P21], different chip pkg. from the standard BCM4331KMLG)
- w/ 2 Skyworks SE5515 Dual Band Front End Modules (FEMs)
- w/ 1 Skyworks (SiGe) SE5019T 5GHz Power Amplifier (PA)
- w/ 1 Skyworks (SiGe) SE2598L 2.4GHz Power Amplifier (PA)
- BCM20702 r. A3 Bluetooth SoC (USB)
The antenna connector used for this card is presumed to be MHF4.
Teardowns w/ module visible
- Cracking Open the Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display on TechRepublic (Apple MacBook Pro 2012 w/ Retina display)
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display Bill of Materials on iFixit
- Skvo notes the pinout of the proprietary connector used on the tonymacx86 Forums
- (HOWTO) 2012 Retina Display Macbook Pro and openSUSE Linux on the SUSE Linux Forum (lspci dump [sans subsystem])
- C. Huang on Quora notes BCM4331 as used for the Apple MacBook Pro 2012 w/ Retina display
- Thread on applelife.ru w/ lspci dump (and subsystem)
- Subsystem appears to be 106b:00ef
- The 20:C9:D0 OUI used in this entry is per the module depicted in the above photo..