See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN + Bluetooth Card
Device used in Sony Vaio Duo 13", FCC ID: AK8SVD132A14L
- The WiFi IC used is shown as being a Broadcom BCM43241XKFFBG.
- This device is presumed to use M.FL connectors based on their appearance..
- Device is NGFF Type 1630, key E
- Wi-Fi used SDIO bus. SDIO ID: SD\VID_02D0&PID_4324&FN_1
- SDIO_02d0_4324 v3.7 (2012-12-11)
- Bluetooth used PCM/UART bus. Bluetooth ID: ACPI\BCM2E47
Photo from FCC site: