WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Pertains to Broadcom BCM94323 as well
- Single-chip all-in-one die Baseband/MAC/Radio for 2x2 802.11n applications
- Advanced 65 nm CMOS process for lowest power consumption and highest integration
- Fully compatible with 802.11n Draft 1.0 and 802.11a/b/g legacy devices.
- 802.11n Draft 2.0 compliant Wi-Fi solution.
- Two transmitters and two receivers with optional 802.11n.
- Draft 2.0 modes allow data rates supporting 300 Mbps.
- Flexible two and three antenna configurations for improved range and performance
- Support for optional 802.11n features for improved rate, range performance
- Greenfield preamble
- Space Time Block Code (STBC)
- Short Guard Interval
- Multiple Host Interfaces supported: PCIe, PCI, mPCI, USB 2.0 (BCM94323 only)
- Integrated ARM Cortex M3 CPU for USB host offload
- Low RBOM count and optimal packaging for cost effective PCB designs
- High-performance 802.11a/b/g/n features standard across the Intensi-fi and AirForce product lines
- OneDriver - Single driver across platforms simplifies driver update process and improves customer satisfaction
- Afterburner high-speed modes
- High-performance whole home coverage
- SecureEasySetup and Wi-Fi protected set-up for simple wi-fi setup and security configuration
- Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCXv4, CCXv5)
- Full-rate AES engine in hardware
- WMM for quality of service