See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
"BCM94301CB Rev8", "BROADCOM CORPORATION", and "(C)2003 PATENTS PENDING" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Three models are defined by this FCC ID...
- BCM94301CB - CardBus card
- BCM94301PC3 - 3.3v PCMCIA card
- BCM94301PC5 - 5v PCMCIA card
The FCC manual description is "Dell TrueMobile 1180 Internal 802.11b PC Card".
There is some sort of micro RF connector on the FCC photos..
Additional specifications, per the FCC docs
Typical Receiver Sensitivity w/ 11b rates (PER = 0.08) (more)
- -94 dBm @ 1M
- -91 dBm @ 2M
- Using "RxSens_11b_5.5M" as property chain is not permitted during the annotation process.@ 5.5M
- -85 dBm @ 11M
- +15dBm (nominal) at the antenna connector