See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Billion BiPAC 7300WX
For a list of all currently documented TrendChip chipsets with specifications, see TrendChip.
3G / Wireless-N 150Mbps ADSL2+ Modem Router
Per the FCC test report, this FCC ID applies to the additional units below..
- Billion BiPAC 5200W (2MB Flash, 16MB RAM)
- Billion BiPAC 5210W (2MB Flash, 16MB RAM, USB 2.0 slave)
- Billion BiPAC 7300W (4MB Flash, 32MB RAM)
- Billion BiPAC 7300WX (4MB Flash, 32MB RAM, USB 2.0 master)
FCC photos show device (Billion) with a Winbond :
- W9812G6IH-6 (16MB RAM)
- W9825G6EH-6 (32MB RAM)
Some models may have RP-SMA connectors
- The default SSID may be wlan-ap