See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
iCatch not currently documented.
The initial filing includes only the USI wireless module data.
- A C2PC made 09/11/2013 includes the data for the whole device.
Per the FCC photos... The device is using...
- An iCatch SPCA5330A-HB251 Digital Still Camera Controller
- A Richtek RT5002C Power Management Unit (PMU)
- w/ Li-Ion battery charger for digital still cameras
- An USI WM-N-BM-02_D Wi-Fi module
- Per the initial filing, this module uses BCM43362
Additional specifications, per the FCC (draft) manual, follow...
- Sensor: Sony 20 MP, 1/2.3 inch CCD
- Optical: 35x
- Digital: Up to 8X (preview) / Up to 10X (Playback)
- Wise: Up to 3x
- f = 4.62 (W) ~ 152.48 (T) mm
- F= 3.0 (W) ~ 5.9 (T)
- (f = 25 ~ 875 mm, 35 mm equivalent)
- Dimensions: 132.2 mm x 98.2 mm x 91.1 mm [perhaps wrong]
- Weight: 510 g0.51 kg(w/o battery and SD Card) [probably wrong, TBC]
- etc, etc
The USB charger (Female A port) shown included with the device in the FCC photos is either a
- Technics-GP TS05M-2U050-0501US (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, max. 0.2A -> 5.0VDC, 1.0A)
- or an unbranded TR-06AM-V (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A -> 5.0VDC, 700mA).
The battery is shown as a Fuji Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Model: NP-120 (1ICP10/34/50) /
- P/N: VG0376122700011 (Li-Ion, 3.7V, 1700mAh, 6.29Wh).