See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Belkin F9K1115 v2
AC1750 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router (F9K1115V2)
Manual (may not last at this URL or at this time, currently up as of 08/03/2013
There does not appear to be a v1 version of this model. Hooray.
Per the FCC photos...
- The WiSoC used is a QCA9558-AT4A.
- The QCA9880 (QCA9880-2R4E / QCA9880v2 [???]) wireless module appears to be using three Skyworks SE5003L1 / 5003L1 5GHz Power Amplifier modules.
- "EW-7933MAC V1.0A" and "P/C:C71-011" is silkscreened on the back of the wireless module, implying that the module is an Edimax EW-7933MAC.
- There is also a manuf. P/N of some sort on the board.. but it is not readable in the provided photos. I will, however, presume (erroneously?) that Edimax is indeed manufacturing this device (EW-7933AC ??)...
- An EtronTech EJ168A USB 3.0 controller is on-board.. providing the device with two USB 3.0 ports.
- The GbE Switch is a QCA8337-AL3C.
Per additional FCC docs...
- The device is using Airgain PCB antennas.
- 1x N2420S-T10-B100S2 (3.4 dBi gain @ 2.4GHz)
- 1x N2420S-T10-W50S2 (3.9 dBi gain @ 2.4GHz)
- 1x N2420S-T10-G190S2 (4.4 dBi gain @ 2.4GHz)
- 1x N5x20B-T1-B150U (5.8 dBi gain @ 5GHz)
- 1x N5x20B-T-G65U (5.3 dBi gain @ 5GHz)
- 1x N5x20B-T-W85U (5.3 dBi gain @ 5GHz)
- A Macronix Serial Flash is on the back of the board.
The default SSID patterns may be belkin.XXX and belkin.XXX.5GHz.
The power adapter shown in the FCC external photos is a (Belkin branded) DVE DSA-30PFB-12 FUS 120250 (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.8A -> 12VDC, 2.5A).