See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Belkin F7D7602 v1
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
"75053503", "2013-01-17", and "REV1.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Also per the FCC photos, this device is using...
- the RT5350 WiSoC
- a 16MB Winbond W25Q128FVSG (25Q128FVSG) Flash chip
- 2x Winbond W9825G6JH-6 (32MB each, 64MB total) RAM
- an AIT AIT8431T multimedia processor
- a Nuvoton NAU8810YG mono audio codec
Per the FCC label and the example label in the external photos...
- the device has a default setup SSID pattern of NetCamHDXXXX (where XXXX appears to be the last 4 digits of the wireless interface MAC [upper case letters])
- the device will use a EC:1A:59 OUI