For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Manuf/OEM/ODM Arcadyan WG7116 F22-LF-AK
FCC approval date: 28 August 2009
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 15 VDC, 1.25 A
Connector type: barrel
)FLA1: 8 MiB
EN29LV640B-90TIP)RAM1: 64 MiB
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1
JTAG: yes, 14-pin header, unpopulated, J2
Serial: yes, 3.3V TTL, 4-pin header (115200,8,N,1), J3
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM4718A1
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: soldered
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM4718A1
Switch: Broadcom BCM53115
LAN speed: 10/100/1000
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 10/100/1000
WAN ports: 1
8-Bit Serial-Input/Serial Parallel-Output Shift Register;NXP;74HC595;;2;
Low drop positive voltage regulator;STMicroelectronics;LD1117;;1;
30V Dual N-Channel MOSFET;Matsuki Electric;ME4970;;1;
Single Synchronous Step Down Controller;Texas Instruments;TPS51117;;1;
Stock FW OS: Linux 2.6.22
N+ Wireless Router
• Support page
"P/N: 141711620000J REV: 01A" is silkscreened on the board used to fill this entry.
- The board is essentially the same as the one used for the Belkin F6D6230-4.
- Obviously, the 5GHz radio is unpopulated on this model.
- RAM on this model may vary. This particular one had a
- EtronTech EM68B16CWPA-25H RAM (64MB) chip.
Belkin F5D8235-4 v30xx on TechInfoDepot
The power adapter included with this model is probably a Foxlink
- FA-1501250SUA (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.5A -> 15VDC, 1.25A).