See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
"PEN-RT3070-QFN-V24RC-A", "11n 150M USB PEN Solution", the Ralink logo, and "RT3070 MV8.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The FCC test report notes covered models as the JN7, NWC2, NW610, NW614, NWA2, NWB2, NW617, NW618, and NWD2.
- They are noted as electronically identical - only with a different color and model name different.
- The manufacturer is noted as HK YUNLINK TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- Hongkong Yunlink Technology Limited, est. 26 March 2013, Categorized as: Local Limited Trading Company
The FCC manual is...
- describing the device it covers as the NextG High Power USB WiFi Adapter
- copyright Datacom Network Ltd. (danets)
- has DN-WLAN-028 at the bottom of each page