See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
BT Home Hub 2.0A
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
BT Home Hub 2.0 Type A
See also: BT Home Hub
- CPU: Broadcom BCM6358KFBG @300MHz (BMIPS4350 V1.0)
- RAM: Hynix HY5DU121622DTP or Samsung K4H511638D
- WLAN: BCM94322MP2D 2T2R 802.11bgn (2.4GHz)
- Home Hub 2.0A/3.0A Disassembly on GadgetCat (PCB images)
- which would indicate the device uses a BCM4321 wireless module
- (Broadcom BCM94321MP3C2) w/ a 00:22:69 OUI (Foxconn)
- BCM94321MP or BCM94322MP2D ??
The default SSID pattern for this device appears to be BTHomeHub2-
- followed by 4 random upper-case letters or numbers.