See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Atheros WiFi Support
|AR9280||19 devices||2x2:2||yes||no||yes||yes|| yes
|AR9285||30 devices||1x1:1||yes||no||yes||yes||yes||yes, 8bit||1/0|
|AR9287||13 devices||2x2:2||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes, 8bit||1/1|
|AR9462||19 devices||2x2:2||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes, 8bit||1/1|
Following fields are used or may be of interest:
- - HT20 - 20 MHz mode.
- - SGI HT20 - Short guard interval for 20 MHz mode. Not all chips support it.
- - HT40 and SGI HT40 - 40 MHz mode...
- - WoW - Wake on Wireless - If it is supported by the chip it does not mean it was enabled by the vendor.
- - Spectral scan - allow using this chip for spectral scanning, not enough for "sintifik" work, but good for troubleshooting.
- - STBC Rx/Tx - Space-Time Block Coding is used to reduce data loss. Rx - means it can receive an STBC stream.
- Tx - it can send an STBC stream. Number (Nss) is used to show the number of parallel data streams which can be sent or received with STBC.