See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
- The EUT is an 802.11n MIMO transceiver in cardbus form factor.
- It has two transmitter chains and three receive chains (2x3 configurations).
- The 2x3 configuration is implemented with two outside chains (Chain 0 and 2)
- and the middle chain (chain 1) Rx only. The device may be sold in a 2x2
- configuration where the middle receive chain is depopulated.