upgraded mediawiki, some stuff is probably not working properly - lmk if there are any issues
Asus RT-AC66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
- Dark Knight Double 450Mbps Dual N Band Router
- Simultaneous Dual-Band, Gigabit Ethernet, 3x3:3 (450Mbps)
FCC ID: MSQ-RT0K00 - ASUS RT-N66U - PCB Rev.3.3
- Asus RT-N66U on TechInfoDepot (pictures)
- Annihilator666's photos have a sticker on the device showing an OUI of 10:BF:48
LAN OUI of 20:CF:30, presumably. 50:46:5D OUI
The CPU is part BCM4706KPBG. The switch is part BCM53125SKMML.
This router is sold in some locations as the RT-N66R.
- It is also available in white as the RT-N66W.
Revision B2 is the same as B1, but have different CFE version.
- Label shot and misc. pictures
- Internals and boot log on vr-zone forums
- Info from BrainSlayer (DD-WRT forums),
Serial is J1
R| VCC 1 © |F E| RX 2 © |R A| TX 3 © |O R| GND 4 © |N |T
J2 sure looks like a JTAG header
1 © nTRST | 2 ® GND 3 © TDI | 4 ® GND 5 © TDO | 6 ® GND 7 © TMS | 8 ® GND 9 © TCK | 10 ® GND