For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
FCC approval date: 03 October 2017
Country of manuf.: China
Type: wireless router, cable modem
Power: 12 VDC, 3.5 A
Connector type: barrel
BCM3390FLA1: 256 MiB
MX30LF2G18AC-XKI)RAM1: 512 MiB
Expansion IFs: none specified
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM4366E
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 4x4:4
WI1 antenna connector: none
WI2 chip1: Broadcom BCM4366E
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 4x4:4
WI2 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Brand? Model?
LAN speed: 10/100/1000
LAN ports: 4
WLAN Front-End Module;Skyworks;SKY85310-11;SKY11, 85310, 629EM;4;
Flags: 256QAM, VHT160, ZigBee, Bluetooth, DOCSIS 3.1, MU-MIMO, NitroQAM, DFS (master)
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 2200Mbps - 4-stream 802.11ac device (1024QAM),
- • 600Mbps - max. PHY rate for 2.4GHz 802.11n (256QAM) = 2800 Mbps class
Zigbee, BT and 802.11ac Dual-Band concurrent Smart Home Gateway Embedded Media Terminal Adapter (EMTA)
- Product page Datasheet
"Zero wait DFS and DSP-based Spectrum capture"
- DOCSIS 3.1 dual 192Mhz downstream OFDM plus 32 SC-QAM channels
- DOCSIS 3.1 dual 96Mhz upstream OFDM plus 8 SC-WAM channels
This device was originally submitted to the FCC on 05/09/2017. On 08/16/2017, Askey submitted a Dismissal Letter to request that this FCC grant be dismissed with the message below. The device was then re-submitted on 10/03/2017.
- "We would like FCC to dismiss the grant of this FCC ID ASAP, due to device Hardware and Software design will be changed, to improve the WiFi throughput and performance."