Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
802.11n Wireless AP Router Module Board
"ASIARF", "AWM003 MAIN", "AWM003-001 REV.2", and "02-26-2014" are silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Flash / RAM may vary, defaults are specified as 8MB / 64MB. The device pictured in FCC documents has 16MB Flash and 64MB RAM.
- See also AsiaRF AP7260 MPE-1..
- Ralink RT5350 chipset, Support boot from Flash
- Multi-modes: AP/Client, Data Rate up to 150Mbps
- Security: 64/128-bits WEP, TKIP,WPA, WPA2,AES,WPS
- Interface: USB, I2C, I2S, PCM, UART, LED, RJ45 LAN ports and GPIO
- Low Temperature max to 60 Celsius degree with full speed running