WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Aruba Networks AP-225 (APIN0225)
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
AP-220 Series Wireless Access Point
- IAP-225 w/ integral antennas
This FCC ID applies to the APIN0224 (removable antennas)
- and the APIN0225 (integral antennas).
"[G]48RNAW04.SGD" and "PCB P/N: 2010169D REV: 01"
- is silkscreened on the main board (Wistron NeWeb).
"(C)2012 ARUBA NETWORKS" and "PCB P/N: 201017G REV: B"
- is silkscreened on the top of the blue wireless module.
"[G]48DNXB0E.SGB" is silkscreened on the bottom.
What are the Processor and RAM configuration for below IAP's
- The SoC and RAM is shielded in the FCC photos.
- CPU: Broadcom BCM53014, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 128MB
- CPU: Freescale P1010, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 256MB
- CPU: Freescale P1020, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 512MB
- Aruba Networks APIN0305 (IAP-305) - FCC ID: Q9DAPIN0304305
- Aruba Networks APIN0315 (IAP-315) - FCC ID: Q9DAPIN0314315
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ8064, Flash: 128MB, RAM: 256MB
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ8064, Flash: 128MB, RAM: 512MB
- EX - external, IN - internal, H - hospitality