See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Aruba Networks AP-225 (APIN0225)
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
AP-220 Series Wireless Access Point
- IAP-225 w/ integral antennas
This FCC ID applies to the APIN0224 (removable antennas)
- and the APIN0225 (integral antennas).
"[G]48RNAW04.SGD" and "PCB P/N: 2010169D REV: 01"
- is silkscreened on the main board (Wistron NeWeb).
"(C)2012 ARUBA NETWORKS" and "PCB P/N: 201017G REV: B"
- is silkscreened on the top of the blue wireless module.
"[G]48DNXB0E.SGB" is silkscreened on the bottom.
What are the Processor and RAM configuration for below IAP's
- The SoC and RAM is shielded in the FCC photos.
- CPU: Broadcom BCM53014, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 128MB
- CPU: Freescale P1010, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 256MB
- CPU: Freescale P1020, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 512MB
- Aruba Networks APIN0305 (IAP-305) - FCC ID: Q9DAPIN0304305
- Aruba Networks APIN0315 (IAP-315) - FCC ID: Q9DAPIN0314315
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ8064, Flash: 128MB, RAM: 256MB
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ8064, Flash: 128MB, RAM: 512MB
- EX - external, IN - internal, H - hospitality