See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Aruba Networks AP-115 (APIN0115)
AP-110 Series Wireless Access Point
- AP-115 (integral antenna model)
"AJX00C-1.6" is silkscreened on the main board in the FCC photos.
"AQD00N0C-1.6" appears to be silkscreened on the RP-SMA connector boards.
- "PCB P/N: 21101938 REV: 01" and "(C) 2013 ARUBA NETWORKS"
- looks to be on the bottom of the board.
It may be using QCA9558 and a AR9380/AR9580 something else.
- It would seem probable this device is QCA based.
Per the FCC test report..
- The EUT is using ArubaOS (AOS) 188.8.131.52
- The stated dimensions are 170 mm x 170 mm x 45 mm
- The stated weight is 1 kg1,000 g