WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Aruba Networks AP-115 (APIN0115)
AP-110 Series Wireless Access Point
- AP-115 (integral antenna model)
"AJX00C-1.6" is silkscreened on the main board in the FCC photos.
"AQD00N0C-1.6" appears to be silkscreened on the RP-SMA connector boards.
- "PCB P/N: 21101938 REV: 01" and "(C) 2013 ARUBA NETWORKS"
- looks to be on the bottom of the board.
It may be using QCA9558 and a AR9380/AR9580 something else.
- It would seem probable this device is QCA based.
Per the FCC test report..
- The EUT is using ArubaOS (AOS) 184.108.40.206
- The stated dimensions are 170 mm x 170 mm x 45 mm
- The stated weight is 1 kg1,000 g