WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Arris NVG595 Fiber Business Gateway
- Product page (old)
This would appear to be slated for use for some AT&T customers.
The Arris logo, "592170-001 REV ", "EPR4", and "polarc ARRIS Inc.
- 2013" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The WiSoC used in this device has integrated 2.4GHz + 5GHz radios..
- "592171-001-4" is etched onto the bottom of the board.
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a Motorola
- branded NBS24G120200VU / P/N: 57961-024-00
- (100-120VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.6A -> 12VDC, 2.0A).
- README for building the NVG595 images. This tarball also contains
- the Broadcom code drop bcm963xx_4.06L.03_consumer_release.tar.gz,
- which was created using Broadcom's source code redistribution process
- WAN is using the SFP, Wi-Fi is wierd, it has one radio that
- can do either 2.4GHz or 5GHz but not both at the same time