See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Arris NVG595 Fiber Business Gateway
- Product page (old)
This would appear to be slated for use for some AT&T customers.
The Arris logo, "592170-001 REV ", "EPR4", and "polarc ARRIS Inc.
- 2013" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The WiSoC used in this device has integrated 2.4GHz + 5GHz radios..
- "592171-001-4" is etched onto the bottom of the board.
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a Motorola
- branded NBS24G120200VU / P/N: 57961-024-00
- (100-120VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.6A -> 12VDC, 2.0A).
- README for building the NVG595 images. This tarball also contains
- the Broadcom code drop bcm963xx_4.06L.03_consumer_release.tar.gz,
- which was created using Broadcom's source code redistribution process
- WAN is using the SFP, Wi-Fi is wierd, it has one radio that
- can do either 2.4GHz or 5GHz but not both at the same time