See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Intel Puma SoC's with specifications, see Intel Puma.
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
Touchstone MG2402G/CT Media Gateway
"PCB MADE IN CHINA", "ARRIS", "© 2013", and "ARRIS Group, Inc."
- is silkscreened on the top of the board in the FCC photos.
"ARCT03131" and "REV E" is on the bottom of the board
- in the PCMCIA / Cable Card slot region.
- DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 channels
External photos show an Xfinity branded device,
- indicating probable use with Comcast's service.
Additional chips used / more detailed P/Ns, per the FCC photos, follow...
- ZigBee: GreenPeak GP710 (GP710C4DGP?), PBrief
- DECT: DSP Group DCX81
- MoCA: some Entropic Communications chip
Additional specifications, per the datasheet linked to above, follows...
- Battery backup
- 8-hour targeted run time
- 2lbs (0.91kg) Li-ion battery w/ 4.4AH capacity
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage above 77°F (25°C) will significantly
- reduce the life of the battery!
- Dimensions: 295 mm x 10 mm x 100 mm
- Weight: 3.1lbs w/ no battery, ~ 5.1 lbs2,312.925 gw/ battery
- Operating temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Both of the CL260s are using SiGe (Skyworks) PAM/FEMs