See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
For a list of all currently documented Intel chipsets with specifications, see Intel.
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
Touchstone MG2402G/CT Media Gateway
"PCB MADE IN CHINA", "ARRIS", "(C)COPYRIGHT 2013", and "ARRIS Group, Inc."
- is silkscreened on the top of the board in the FCC photos.
"ARCT03131" and "REV E" is on the bottom of the board
- in the PCMCIA / Cable Card slot region.
DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 channels
External photos show an Xfinity branded device,
- indicating probable use with Comcast's service.
Additional chips used / more detailed P/Ns, per the FCC photos, follow...
- ZigBee: GreenPeak GP710 (GP710C4DGP?), Prod. Brochure
- DECT: DSP Group DCX81
- MoCA: some Entropic Communications chip
Additional specifications, per the datasheet linked to above, follows...
- Battery backup
- 8-hour targeted run time
- 2 lbs (0.91 kg) Li-ion battery w/ 4.4AH capacity
- Storage temperature: -4° F to 140° F (-20° C to 60° C)
- Storage above 77° F (25° C) will significantly reduce the life of the battery!
- Dimensions: 295 mm x 10 mm x 100 mm
- Weight: 3.1 lbs w/ no battery, ~ 5.1 lbs2,312.925 gw/ battery
- Operating temperature: 41° F to 104° F (5° C to 40° C)