See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Amped Wireless RTA15
"LPCY0007 V1.6" and a date code of 1337 is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- RTL8197D is the SoC used.. RTL8812AR is assumed to be used.. and RTL8192CE is probably the 2.4GHz radio.
Per Amped Wireless' press release and product page...
- The device has one dual-band antenna and one dedicated antenna for each of the two bands.
- This device uses four 5GHz 700mW 2-Stage amplifiers, two 2.4GHz amplifiers, and four advanced LNAs.
- The processor clock speed is 660MHz.
The FCC ID and IC IDs are presumed to be ZTT-RTA15 and 10233A-RTA15, respectively.
- An annotated board shot is available in this review. The used OUI, WLAN Amplifier, WI2, and the switch P/Ns are per this review.