See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Amped Wireless ACA1
Realtek.For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see
High Power 500mW Dual Band AC Wi-Fi USB Adapter
"LPCY0009 V1.4" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The device is shown as using two SiGe RFIC (PA) modules
This device has a clip on the back and two RP-SMA connectors.
- The design is quite similar to the Rosewill RNX-N2LX
- (another Loopcomm adapter).
- The device is probably a Loopcomm LP-9097 or a similar model.
- Per Amped's driver set, this device has a USB ID of 148f:9097
- This would seem to indicate it is indeed a LP-9097