See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Amazon Fire Phone (SD4930UR)
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
Amazon Fire Phone (model SD4930UR)
This would seem to be the Fire Phone's FCC ID.
- It's filed under a Joyous LLC grantee code.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @2.2GHz quad-core
- Flash: Samsung KLMBG4GEAC-B001 32GB (eMMC NAND)
- RAM: Samsung K3QF2F200A-QGCE 2GB (LPDDR3)
- GPU: Adreno 330 @450MHz
- WLAN: Qualcomm WCN3680 802.11ac combo Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 4.0 LE/FM chip
- Skyworks SKY85702-11 5GHz WLAN front-end module
- Qualcomm QFE2320 multiband power amplifier
- Qualcomm WTR1625L RF transceiver
- PMU: Qualcomm PM8941 power management IC
- InvenSense IDG2021 2-Axis (XY) OIS gyroscope (labeled as 1Y21)
- InvenSense MPU6500 (labeled as MP65 G266B1 L1351)
- Synaptics S3310B touchscreen controller drives this digitizer
- 4.7" IPS LCD display 1280x720 resolution (315 ppi)
- 13 MP rear-facing camera, 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (300 Mbps) + Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.8 VDC 2400 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery (9.12 Wh)