Alpha Networks Inc.
- 307 devices (Manuf. tagged) • 54 Brand total devices
Alpha Networks was once the manufacturing arm of D-Link. They split off around 2003.
- They still manufacture many of D-Link's products (as well as those of numerous others).
- Generally, text of
8<TYPE CODE><802.11 capability code>(some dots)<REVISION>
- (assuming any of that is correct) can be found on Alpha produced 802.11 gear.
At least some type codes seem to be as follows...
- RG - residential gateway <??> / router
- WRG - wireless gateway / wireless router
- WAP - wireless access point
- WMP - wireless adapter, 16-bit PCMCIA (generally not) or Mini PCI (mostly)
- WCB - wireless adapter, CardBus
- WUS - wireless adapter, USB
- WPC - wireless adapter, PCI / PCIe
- WMC - wireless adapter, Mini PCIe
802.11 capability codes are probably the following...
- A - 802.11a
- AB - 802.11a/b
- AC - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- B - 802.11b
- G - 802.11g
- D - 802.11a/b/g
- N - 802.11b/g/n
- ND - 802.11a/b/g/n
- Alpha Networks WAPAC24 (AP200B) - Wireless AC1300 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Access Point
- • FCC ID: RRKAP200BA1 (2016-11-29) • IPQ4018/QCA8072/Nanya NT5, 12V/1A, 1x LAN, PoE
- Alpha Networks WAPAC14 - 802.11ac 4T4R Enterprise AP • FCC ID: RRKWAPAC14 (2015-11-24)
- Alpha Networks WRG-AC40 - Wireless AC5300 Tri-Band Router (D-Link DIR-895L/R)
- Alpha Networks WRGN16 - Wireless 802.11n Router • FCC ID: RRK-WRGN16 (2008-04-09)
- Alpha Networks WUS-G04 - 802.11g USB Adapter
- • FCC ID: RRK2004030017-1 (06/23/2004) • FCC images
- Intersil ISL3886A/ISL3084/ISL3980 (8WUSG04..0A1/8WUSG04C.0A1)