See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Alcatel-Lucent RG200E-CA (China Telecom)
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Residential Gateway 200E-CA
- "GRWNV5.IT111C-B1" and "REV1.0" is silkscreened on the board.
- ChinaNet-XXXX SSID, 18:80:F5 OUI (Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell Co., Ltd)
- pre-defined: WPA/WPA2 key, login password, login name useradmin ?
- On the DD-WRT forums (CFE and default NVRAM values dump)
- The device has a RJ11 jack for VoIP.
- Sources seem to indicate the device uses BCM5358 (BCM5358UB0)
Per this forum post containing the CFE boot log, CPU type 0x19749: 530MHz
- this matches with Netgear WNDR3400v2's log, which uses a BCM5358UB0