See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Aerohive HiveAP 330
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
Aerohive AP330 802.11n Wireless Access Point
"7016A044302a" and "v1.20" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The Freescale SoC used in this device is P/N P1020NSE2DFB.
- It's also marked w/ "533/677 MHZ", "QQLG1112", and "MALAYSIA".
- "CK77 94V-0" is silkscreened on the wireless modules.
- "P/N: 5816A0474000" and "P/N: 5816A0475000" are printed on the stickers on the first and second module.
The AP is essentially identical to the Aerohive HiveAP 350 besides the antenna configuration
- (330 = integral antennas, 350 = external antennas connected via RP-SMA).
Per the FCC manual / QSG...
- The default SSID pattern is AH-XXXXXX_ac (XXXXXX being the last three octets of the wireless interface MAC address [lower case letters]).
- The default PSK is specified as aerohive.
- The default login (telnet [note that the Telnet connection is protected by the WPA2 security mechanisms.] / SSH) credentials appear to be admin:aerohive.
- The default IP address may be 126.96.36.199.
Per WiGLE, this device may use 08:EA:44 and/or 40:18:B1 OUIs.