WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Aerohive HiveAP 330
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
Aerohive AP330 802.11n Wireless Access Point
"7016A044302a" and "v1.20" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The Freescale SoC used in this device is P/N P1020NSE2DFB.
- It's also marked w/ "533/677 MHZ", "QQLG1112", and "MALAYSIA".
- "CK77 94V-0" is silkscreened on the wireless modules.
- "P/N: 5816A0474000" and "P/N: 5816A0475000" are printed on the stickers on the first and second module.
The AP is essentially identical to the Aerohive HiveAP 350 besides the antenna configuration
- (330 = integral antennas, 350 = external antennas connected via RP-SMA).
Per the FCC manual / QSG...
- The default SSID pattern is AH-XXXXXX_ac (XXXXXX being the last three octets of the wireless interface MAC address [lower case letters]).
- The default PSK is specified as aerohive.
- The default login (telnet [note that the Telnet connection is protected by the WPA2 security mechanisms.] / SSH) credentials appear to be admin:aerohive.
- The default IP address may be 184.108.40.206.
Per WiGLE, this device may use 08:EA:44 and/or 40:18:B1 OUIs.