WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Actiontec Q1000 (Qwest)
The 802MBN module appears to be using two Skyworks
- (SiGe) SE2528L / 2528L 2.4GHz power amplifiers.
- "Actiontec" and "06221A+" is silkscreened on the board.
- P/Ns used in this entry are per this teardown.
- SoC P/N is Broadcom BCM6366UKPBG.
The included power supply seems to be an Actiontec STD-10016U
- (UL Code E225703, ADAPTER TECHNOLOGY CO LTD).
|Adapter Technology Co. Ltd. STD-10016U, UL E225703 (more)|
|Input: 120 VAC, 0.4 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Style: small, horiz. Manuf. in: China
|Output: 10 VDC, 1.6 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??