See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
802.11ac Wi-Fi Router
According to a Declaration of Similarity document submitted to the FCC,
- "Models C3000A and T3260 are identical in hardware design.
The purpose for 2 model numbers is to clarify specifically for one large
- customer versus generic consumer products."
Chip IDs are not legible in the FCC internal photos so they are just a guess.
- Actiontec C2300A - Bonded VDSL2/G.fast Wireless AC Gateway Router
- Actiontec T3200BV - Bonded VDSL2/G.fast Wireless AC Gateway Router
- FCC ID: LNQT3200BV (2017-04-07)
- Actiontec T3200M - Wireless AC VDSL2 Modem Gateway with MoCA 2.0
- Actiontec M6240V - Wireless AC Fiber GbE Gateway
- Actiontec WXB6X00Q - Wireless AC Ethernet Bridge with MoCA • BD
- Actiontec WCB6000Q / Actiontec WCB6200Q / Actiontec WEB6000Q
- FCC ID: LNQWXB6X00Q (2015-03-18) • WFA57857 (2015-03-05)
- Actiontec R3000 - Wireless 4x4 AC2400 Gigabit Router
- Actiontec WCB3000 (N) - Wireless Coax Network Adapter
- Actiontec C2000A - Wireless 11n VDSL2 Modem Gateway
- Actiontec C1000A (CenturyLink) - Wireless 11n VDSL2/GigE Modem Gateway