See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
4T4R 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz Single-Band Mini PCIe Module
See also Acelink EW-7955MAC..
- Acelink EW-7956MAC 802.11ac 5GHz Solution:
- Acelink EW-7956MAC is an 802.11ac/a/n 5GHz Single-Band Mini PCI express module
- based on Qualcomm Atheros QCA9994 chipset and Skyworks power amplifier.
- It supports 4T4R (4x4) technology, which runs up to 1.73Gbps (11ac VHT80 MCS9).
- EW-7956MAC supports 20/40/80MHz and 256-QAM to maximize bandwidth efficiency.
- EW-7956MAC supports 4.9GHz with narrow band application by HT5 / HT10 / HT20.
- Secure Wireless Connection
- Incorporated with advanced security encryption, such as 64/128-bits WEP, WPA,
- WPA2, and 802.1x, it helps prevent users’ devices from malicious attacks.
- Host Interface: Mini PCIe
- Standard: 802.11a/n/ac
- Chipset: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9994
- Amplifiers: 4x 5GHz High Power Amp SKY85405
- Operating Frequency:
- ISM band: 5.150~5.825GHz
- 4.9GHz (HT5/HT10/HT20)
- Operation Channels:
- 5GHz : Country dependent for the following ranges:
- 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116,
- 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165
- Data Rates: 802.11a: 6-54Mbps
- 802.11n: MCS0~MCS31
- 802.11ac: VHT80 MCS0~MCS9
- Antenna Connectors: 4x iPEX
- Connectors reserved for 5GHz antenna
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Power Consumption: 9.5W
- Dimensions: 48mm x 73mm