upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
4T4R 802.11bgn 2.4GHz Single-Band Mini PCIe Module
- Likely used for wireless N clients (2x Qualcomm Edison QFE1922 PAM)
- "1244-00001407-50Z_ES" and "1628" is silkscreened on the blue board.
- Likely used for wireless AC clients (4x SKY85405-11 PAM, black PCB)
- "1244-00001046-50Z_ES" and "P/C=F64-113" is silkscreened on the board.
- Likely used for dedicated backhaul among access points.
- Acelink EW-7955MN 802.11bgn 2.4GHz Solution:
- Acelink EW-7955MN is an 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz Single-Band Mini PCI express module based
- on Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984 chipset and Qualcomm Edison QFE1922 Front End Module.
- The EW-7955MN supports 20/40MHz and 256-QAM to maximize bandwidth efficiency.
- It supports 4T4R (4x4) technology, which runs up to 800Mbps.
- Secure Wireless Connection
- Incorporated with advanced security encryption, such as 64/128-bits WEP, WPA,
- WPA2, and 802.1x, it helps prevent users’ devices from malicious attacks.
- Host Interface: Mini PCIe
- Standard: 802.11bgn
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Chipset: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984
- Amplifiers: 2x 2.4GHz PA Edison QFE1922
- Antenna Connectors: 4x iPEX (U.FL)
- Connectors reserved for 2.4GHz antenna
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 6.62W
- Dimensions: 48mm x 73mm
- 2.4GHz 4T4R 802.11bgn (800 Mbps) - supports 20/40MHz and 256-QAM
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984, Qualcomm Edison QFE1922 Front End Module
- 5GHz 4T4R 802.11an/ac (1734 Mbps) - supports 20/40/80MHz and 256-QAM
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984, Skyworks SKY85405 Front End Module
- 5GHz 1T1R 802.11an/ac (150/433 Mbps) - Realtek RTL8881AM