WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 v1
For a list of all currently documented Lantiq (Intel) chipsets with specifications, see Lantiq.
AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 Router
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 on OpenWrt Wiki
- FritzBox Wiki page (archived): FRITZ!Box 7360 (DE)
- BoxMatrix Wiki pages: FRITZ!Box 7360, 7360v1, 7360v2, 7360sl (EN)
- 1× Combined FXO (POTS/PSTN, pins 3 and 6) and DSL (pins 4 and 5)
- port with 8P8C connector
- 1× FXS port (FON 1) with 6P4C connector and a discrete component
- (apparently) driver (cf. IA3222 and IA3223 for POTS/PSTN port)
- 4× Ethernet ports:
- 2× Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s) ports
- 2× Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbit/s) ports
Two-part plastic clamshell, with 4× T9 screws, 2 to the rear, 2 under the forward
- LRF, and one clip center-front. No further tooled disassembly required.
There are 2× U.FL connectors on the cicuit board for the WiFi (not for DECT) antennae.
The device generates at least the following voltages internally:
- From the Texas Instruments TPS65252 buck converter:
- +3.3 V
- +1.05 V
- From a buck converter: +1.85 V
- From a buck converter: +5 V
- From a boost converter: +18.75 V
- AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 SL (HW181) - N300 WLAN Modem Router
- AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 EWE (HW183) - N300 WLAN Modem Router
- AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 v1 (HW183) - N300 WLAN Modem Router
- AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 v2 (HW196) - N300 WLAN Modem Router