See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
AVM FRITZ!Box 7360
For a list of all currently documented Lantiq (Intel) chipsets with specifications, see Lantiq.
AVM FRITZ!Box 7360 Router
- 1× combined FXO (POTS/PSTN, pins 3 and 6) and DSL (pins 4 and 5) port with 8P8C connector.
- 1× FXS port (FON 1) with 6P4C connector and a discrete component (apparently) driver (cf. IA3222 and IA3223 for POTS/PSTN port).
- 4× Ethernet ports:
- 2× gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbit/s) ports
- 2× Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s) ports
Two-part plastic clamshell, with 4× T9 screws, 2 to the rear, 2 under the forward LRF, and one clip center-front. No further tooled disassembly required.
There are 2× U.FL connectors on the cicuit board for the WiFi (i.e., not for DECT) antennae.
The device generates at least the following voltages internally:
- From the Texas Instruments TPS65252 buck converter:
- +3.3 V
- +1.05 V
- From a buck converter: +1.85 V
- From a buck converter: +5 V
- From a boost converter: +18.75 V