See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
AT&T U-verse 5031NV
- Product page (Pace 5031NV)
Rebranded Pace 5031NV which is a rebranded 2Wire 5031NV?
There is no true bridge mode on the 2Wire routers. However, you can still configure
- it such that almost all functions of your own router will work properly.
- Set your router's WAN interface to get an IP address via DHCP.
This is required at first so that the modem recognizes your router.
- Go to Settings -> Firewall -> Advanced Configuration
- Uncheck the following: Stealth Mode, Block Ping, Strict UDP Session Control.
- Check everything under Outbound Protocol Control except NetBIOS.
- Uncheck NetBIOS under Inbound Protocol Control.
- Uncheck all the Attack Detection checkboxes (7 of them).
- Click Save.
- Plug your router's WAN interface to one of the 2Wire's LAN interfaces.
- Restart your router, let it get an IP address via DHCP.
- Log into the 2Wire router's interface. Go to Settings ->
Firewall -> Applications, Pinholes, and DMZ
- Select your router under section (1).
- Click the DMZPlus button under section (2).
- Click the Save button.
- DO NOT reboot the modem as the settings will go all wonky and you will have to start over
- Reboot your router or renew the DHCP address, the Routers IP address should be your public IP