See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Realtek.For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see
Dual-Band Wireless-AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- "1246-01000119-50U" and "USB-AC56 V1.4" appears to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- This adapter is using two Skyworks SE5003L1 High Power 802.11ac (5GHz) WLAN Power Amplifiers.
- The other RFICs may be from Epicom..
- The USB ID for this device is found in the driver set for the Edimax EW-7822UAC.
- Realtek's Linux driver set for the 8812au states the manufactuer of the device is Edimax.
- Warning: The Asus USB-AC56 adapters sold in the EU do not support channels higher than 140 under Windows 10.
- There are no relevant settings to configure, so the only solution is to return the adapter.
- Adapters sold directly by Amazon (US) do not have this limitation.
- Featured in SmallNetBuilder's AC1200 USB WiFi Adapter Roundup
- Images and stuff on The Tech Revolutionist
- dongle form factor, RP-SMA connector w/ external 5 dBi (?) antenna
- ASUS AC products
- Asus Wireless AC networking solutions
- Asus Routers with DD-WRT firmware support
- AsusWRT Support List
- Devices ASUS Routers