See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ASUS USB-AC53 Nano
Realtek.For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see
Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 USB Adapter
- "EW-7822UNC" and "P/C=F119-223" is silkscreened on the board (top).
- "1246-00000172-50Z" and "1637" is silkscreened on the board (bottom).
A thernal pad is attached to the RTL8812BU IC to conduct heat into the USB connector.
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0b05:184c ASUSTek Computer, Inc. usb 1-1.2: new high-speed USB device number 4 using dwc_otg usb 1-1.2: New USB device found, idVendor=0b05, idProduct=184c usb 1-1.2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3 usb 1-1.2: Product: 802.11ac NIC usb 1-1.2: Manufacturer: Realtek usb 1-1.2: SerialNumber: 123456
- For linux kernel version > 4.14 jeremyb31's driver will not work so far,
- but with the changes from y0urself/rtl8822bu you will be fine!
- For linux kernel version > 4.15 (init_timer deprecation) check.
- ASUS USB-AC68 - Dual-Band AC1900 USB Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC56 - Dual-Band AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC56R - Dual-Band AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC55 B1 - Dual-Band AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC55 - Dual-Band AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC54 - Dual-Band AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC53 - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC51 - Dual-Band AC600 USB Wi-Fi Adapter
- ASUS USB-AC50 - 5GHz Wireless AC450 USB Wi-Fi Adapter