WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
ASUS Tinker Board S
For a list of all currently documented Rockchip SoC's with specifications, see Rockchip.
Single Board Computer - Tinker Board S
- Asus Tinker Board on 'Wikipedia
- Asus Tinker Board S on LinuxGizmos
- The New Tinker Board S on hackster.io
- ASUS Tinker Board S on CNXSOFT
- CPU: Rockchip RK3288 @1.8GHz Quad Core SoC
- RAM: 2GB Dual Channel DDR3 (LPDDR3)
- Storage: 16GB eMMC
- GPU: Mali-T764 @600MHz
- Micro SD card with at least 8GB capacity
- Micro USB cable and a 5V/2A USB power adapter with LPS marking
- Monitor with HDMI cable, Keyboard and Mouse set