See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
TM-AC1900 T-Mobile Personal WiFi CellSpot Router
- A tag line of 802.11ac Concurrent Dual-band AC1900 Router
- (600Mbps/2.4GHz*+1300Mbps/5GHz) within the ASUSWRT
source applies to the RT-AC68U, RT-AC68U v2, RT-AC69U.
T-Mobile Personal Cellspot Router
- ASUS TM-AC1900 Support page
- T-Mobile Support page
- Wi-Fi CellSpot Router setup
- ASUS RT-AC68U Product Page
- Default username is admin and password is password.
- Latest firmware is 188.8.131.52.376_3199.
- Fix CVE-2016-0802
- ACSD: fix no 5ghz auto channel select issue
- Samba: fix Badlock bug
- Fix possibe memory leak
- Fix LPR buffer overflow issue
- Fix XSS issue in WDS page
- Dropbear: update to version 2016.74
- Openssl: update to version 1.0.2j
- Fix nat table chaos caused by miniupnp
- T-Mobile released a wireless router rebranded from the RT-AC68U.
- The T-Mobile rebranded version has a custom proprietary firmware
- that is modified for optimizing the T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling feature.
- This router requires a refundable $25 deposit (or none if qualified) for postpaid
- plan customers [$99 for retail pricing/prepaid accounts] since this is a lease.
- Notice: If you got this router as a postpaid customer, keep in mind that T-Mobile expects
- it back after you cancel your T-Mobile service or if a coverage line is disconnected
- from a family/multiple line account within 45 days after cancellation/disconnection.
- Failure to do so may incur a $99 non-return fee. If the router is returned damaged, $25.
- [This doesn't apply to prepaid customers or if bought in retail price.]
- Asus Wireless AC networking solutions
- Asus Routers with DD-WRT firmware support
- AsusWRT Support List
- Devices ASUS Routers