MediaTek.For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see
AiCloud 3G/4G Wireless-N300 Router
- "1242-01000343-50Z" is silkscreened on the board.
- Per the FCC photos...
- The device is using MediaTek MT7620N WiSoC
- Flash: 16MB Winbond W25Q128FVSG (25Q128FVSG)
- RAM: 64MB Nanya NT5DS32M16DS (NT5DS32M16DS-5T)
- The MT7620N SoC is clocked @ 580/600/620 MHz.
- Default settings are per ASUS's manual.
- 60:A4:4C OUI
- MediaTek press release about this device
- This device was noted to use a MT7620 WiSoC
- MT7620 family integrates 2T2R 802.11n, CPU 600MHz
- MIPS 24K, 5xFE switch, 2xRGMII, USB, PCIe, SDHC PR
- MT7620N will support eCos and Linux for entry level
- 11n 2.4GHz router and go mass production in Q3 2012 PR
J2 - 3.3V, RX, GND, TX
- Pin 1 marked with the corner/box
- Baud rate is 57600
- Asus Wireless AC networking solutions
- Asus Routers with DD-WRT firmware support
- AsusWRT Support List
- Devices ASUS Routers
Wireless Range Extender