See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ASUS RT-N10U B
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
3-in-1 Wireless-N150 Router with 3G/4G backup
- "RT-N10U VER. B" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The schematics indicate the device was manufactured by Allwins
- and the stylized P is found on other Allwins products.
- Allwins is the presumed manufacturer.
- The default clock of the CPU SoC Broadcom BCM5356U
- @333MHz MIPS 74K in this unit seems to be 300MHz.
- wl500g.info thread about the device (RU) - covers overclocking
- the CPU to @500MHz and upgrading the RAM to 64MB
- RAM: EtronTech EM6AA160TSA-5G (32 MB)
- >> VDATA VDD9616A8A-5C (64MB)
Jan 1 04:00:02 kernel: CPU: BCM5357 rev 1 at 480 MHz Jan 1 04:00:02 kernel: Using 240.000 MHz high precision timer system type : Broadcom BCM5357 chip rev 1 pkg 8 processor : 0 cpu model : MIPS 74K V4.9 BogoMIPS : 239.10 #nvram show | grep board boardrev=0x1102 boardtype=0x0550 boardpwrctl=0xc00 boardflags2=0x1001000 sb/1/boardflags2=0x1000 sb/1/boardflags=0x710 boardflags=0x710 boardnum=45 -= wl revinfo =- vendorid 0x14e4 deviceid 0x4329 radiorev 0x52057000 chipnum 0x5357 chiprev 0x1 chippackage 0x8 corerev 0x1c boardid 0x550 boardvendor 0x14e4 boardrev P102 driverrev 0x53c7f05 ucoderev 0x256013a bus 0x0 phytype 0x4 phyrev 0x9 anarev 0x0