See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
- The default clock of the BCM5356U in this unit seems to be 300MHz.
- Powerful and wide coverage with 5 dBi antenna.
- Bandwidth allocation and access control with 4 SSIDs.
- No more dead spots at home with repeater mode.
- Easy wireless printing by All-in-One printer server.
- Asus RT-N10U Rewieved on FoxNetwork (w/ low-res internal shots)
- F4:6D:04 OUI
- overclocking the CPU to @500MHz and upgrading the RAM to 64MB
nvram set clkfreq=480,160,80 # +8% CPU or nvram set clkfreq=500,200,100 # +25% CPU nvram commit reboot Jan 1 04:00:02 kernel: CPU: BCM5357 rev 1 at 480 MHz Jan 1 04:00:02 kernel: Using 240.000 MHz high precision timer system type : Broadcom BCM5357 chip rev 1 pkg 8 processor : 0 cpu model : MIPS 74K V4.9 BogoMIPS : 239.10