See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ASUS RT-N10+ rev B1
"AP699E8N3.7U31C-4" and "REV: 1.0" is silkscreened on the board shown below.
- this device had a 128MB AOTOM A128168L-6TE RAM chip (perhaps rev A?).
Later revision models (B1, or at least some B1s) appear to have downgraded
- to the 32MB ESMT M12L2561616A-6T.
The current trunk version of OpenWrt (r40730, RT-N10+ build) seems
- to work fine on this device.
- ASUS RT-G32 rev. C1 & RT-N10 rev. B1 Review on FoxNetwork (RU)
- Wive-NG Firmware to ASUS RT-N10+ on AnotherSite blogs (RU)
J2 (RxD) (TxD) (GND) (3.3) <--- To RT3050 ---> To PWR
Bundled power suppl(y/ies)
The included power supply is a RUIDE RD1200500-C55-8MG.
- ID/OD measurements are approximate.
|RUIDE RD1200500-C55-8MG (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC, 0.25 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Manuf. in: China Eff. level: 5
|Output: 12 VDC, 0.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??