WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
ASUS RT-N10+ rev B1
"AP699E8N3.7U31C-4" and "REV: 1.0" is silkscreened on the board shown below.
- this device had a 128MB AOTOM A128168L-6TE RAM chip (perhaps rev A?).
Later revision models (B1, or at least some B1s) appear to have downgraded
- to the 32MB ESMT M12L2561616A-6T.
The current trunk version of OpenWrt (r40730, RT-N10+ build) seems
- to work fine on this device.
- ASUS RT-G32 rev. C1 & RT-N10 rev. B1 Review on FoxNetwork (RU)
- Wive-NG Firmware to ASUS RT-N10+ on AnotherSite blogs (RU)
J2 (RxD) (TxD) (GND) (3.3) <--- To RT3050 ---> To PWR
Bundled power suppl(y/ies)
The included power supply is a RUIDE RD1200500-C55-8MG.
- ID/OD measurements are approximate.
|RUIDE RD1200500-C55-8MG (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC, 0.25 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Manuf. in: China Eff. level: 5
|Output: 12 VDC, 0.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??