WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Wireless-AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Model Part Num: 90IG00C1-BM3000
- This certification also applies to the RT-AC68R.
This device would seem to be running Linux kernel 184.108.40.206 (brcmarm).
Note: A tag line of 802.11ac Concurrent Dual-band AC1900 Router (600Mbps/2.4GHz*
+ 1300Mbps/5GHz) w/ ASUSWRT source to the RT-AC68U, RT-AC68U v2, RT-AC69U.
- The ASUS logo, "RT-AC68U" and "REV 1.60" is silkscreened on the board.
- The manufacturer stated in the test report is Askey Technology (Jiangsu)
Per the FCC photos...
- The SoC used would seem to be BCM4708A0/BCM4709A0
- (BCM470[8/9]A0KFEBG, TT1311 P10, 272573-04 B18)
- Visual inspection of actual product confirms BCM4708A
- Two BCM4360 provide the wireless interfaces for this device.
- The shown power supply is an ASUS branded AD890326
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.8A -> 19VDC, 1.75A).
- per ASUS's product page
- Expansion IFs: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 mm x 160 mm x 83.3 mm
- Weight: 640 g0.64 kg
- Per SNB's conversation w/ Broadcom, TurboQAM functionality is integrated
- into Broadcom 802.11ac chips - allowing QAM256 usage in 2.4GHz band.
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U on SNB
- ASUS RT-AC68U on C|Net (Rev A1 unit, 74:D0:2B OUI)
- The New Wireless Flagship Device or ASUS RT-AC68U on FoxNetLab
- ASUS RT-AC68U on OpenITforum
Third party firmware support
- CES 2013 Day 0 - ASUS Networking Products on YouTube (3:30)
- ASUS Announces Next-Generation Wi-Fi Devices - ASUS Press Release
- Broadcom Announces Beefed-Up SoCs To Power Up Draft 802.11ac
Products on SmallNetBuilder (BCM4708x series announcement stuff)
On Newegg (preorder only) (source of the release date and price)
- ASUS RT-AC68U • Product Page
- ASUS RT-AC68P • Product Page
- ASUS RT-AC68R • Product Page
- ASUS RT-AC68W • Product Page
- Asus Wireless AC networking solutions
- Asus Routers with DD-WRT firmware support
- AsusWRT Support List
- Devices ASUS Routers
T-Mobile Personal Cellspot Router (TM-AC1900)
- T-Mobile released a wireless router rebranded from the RT-AC68U.
- The T-Mobile rebranded version has a custom proprietary firmware
- that is modified for optimizing the T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling feature.
- This router requires a refundable $25 deposit (or none if qualified) for postpaid
- plan customers [$99 for retail pricing/prepaid accounts] since this is a lease.
- Notice: If you got this router as a postpaid customer, keep in mind that T-Mobile expects
- it back after you cancel your T-Mobile service or if a coverage line is disconnected
- from a family/multiple line account within 45 days after cancellation/disconnection.
- Failure to do so may incur a $99 non-return fee. If the router is returned damaged, $25.
- [This doesn't apply to prepaid customers or if bought in retail price.]